"Beauty has fear from Old Age
Life has fear from Death
Wealthy has fear of Poverty
Success fears from Failure
Health has fear from Sickness
BUT CHIDSHAKTI is FEARLESS and Beyond Time"
Invoke Chidshakti through Chidshakti Prakriya. by sparing 1 minute per hour, i-e 24 minutes/day. Wake up the Inner Powers through Chidshakti Prakria Learn the secrets and get rid from various PROBLEMS of Life.
CHIDSHAKTI at term which is thousands of years old from ancient vedas.means Braham, the supreme consciousness. Chidshakti Prakria is one of the most secretive and powerful technique which invokes inner essence and shakti of humans.
Yugpurush H.H. Swami Paramanand Giriji a renowned saint in Yoga and Vedanta, who has given many techniques during his 5 decades of sainthood. Swamiji gifted one of his most powerful and secretive technique to wake up inner powers 'Chidshakti Prakria' through energy transformation to his one of the most beloved Disciple Dr. Omanand(Guruji) on Jan29th, 2012 in the presence of thousands of participants for the betterment of mankind. Now Dr. Omanandji teaches and transform energy to the true seeker this priceless gift of Chidshakti Prakriya to mankind.
Chidshakti removes 147 or more problems. Few of benefits : Chidshakti reduces Stress, Tension, Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Sufferings, Sorrow, Conflicts, Weakness, Pains, Nightmare, etc. Chidshakti increases: Confidence, Concentration, Memory, Working Capacity, Vitality, Happiness, etc.
To learn this technique, please send us email. This technique is taught in the form of energy transformation. or you can learn this technique when you also take up other courses with Dr.Omanandji at Paramanand Yoga
Advisable to pack light, relaxed and start your journey in a joyful yogi style.
1. Photos Passport size 3
2. Photocopy of Passport (1st, 2nd page & page with Indian Visa).
3. Own medicines (if any),
4. Clothes, Seasonal Loose and comfortable
6. Yoga Mat *
7. Personal Toiletries
* In case you forget any or do not want to carry, our help desk can facilitate.
Other Guidelines for packing
Laptop: You can bring, but use only for emails/assignments. For focusing on your learning, networking/video/chatting/talking during week days is not advisable.
Clothing covering shoulders and long pants/skirts below knees are advisable.
Uniform is White T shirt and Burgundy pants. During your yoga sessions wearing uniform is advisable.
Indore is a metropolitan city, you can buy your other personal needs from any supermarket.
Valuables - You can bring valuables on your own risk, Ashram is not responsible for any loss or damages.
Washing clothes: Washing Machine facility is available. A maintenance charge @$8 per month is payable.
Mosquito Net is provided by the Ashram
Help Desk Convenience
In case you forgot some of the needs you can buy or get assistance from the help desk.
Make sure you don't carry much luggage because when you will be traveling back you will be carrying a whole lot of happiness and blessings!
Paramyoga is in relationship with- the following organizations:
Study Center / Fully Accredited by:
1. NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Largest open School of the World.
2.MMYU, UGC accredited (University Grant Commission, Largest Accreditation Agency in India, approved Courses)
3. Hindu University of America, FL,USA
4. International Association of Indian Yoga & Therapy.
Member School of:
5. Yoga Alliance, USA (Registered School RYS200, RYS300, RYS500)
7. International Association of Yoga Therapists, USA
8. NAMA( National Ayurvedic Medical Association,USA (membership recently expired, under renewal)
Ours is a proposed Yoga University. Our application is under process by the Madhya Pradesh a State of Government of India.
Additional Benefits & Programs along with Training
• Small groups, you receive the highest personal attention & instruction.(Normally Maximum 20 students)
• Free transportation to/from Airport/Railway Station.
• Currently there are accommodations both in campus as well as off-campus 10 minutes walk
• Daily in-depth yoga teachings/ instruction from either Dr. Omanand (Guruji) or Prominent Doctors or Professors or Yoga Teachers, sometime from Guinness Book of World Record holder Dr. Radheyshyam Prajapati (Normally he may take either one or two classes). He is student of Guruji. Under Guruji's guidance he did his Doctorate in Yoga.
• Optional: Light cleanse & Detox Natural treatment - to increase energy & promote the body's natural immune systems to fight stress & illnesses. This facility is available at a nominal cost.
• Vegetarian meals daily.
• Purified water and tea provided.
• Laundry service available at nominal cost. Washing Machine facility available.
• Welcome Kit (normally it may include one Yoga T-shirt, Yoga Bag, notebook, pen, notes, text book/s/manual/s, Instructions/guidelines)